Books help expand our limited thinking as does our successes and failures. The following list contains references I love and are my most used over many years. My personal testimonies for each may be included in the About section.
Some may be hard to find, but the wisdom is worth the search. Try your library, as well. More to come.
- The Healing Code by Alexander Loyd, PhD, ND and Ben Johnson, MD, DO, NMD, is the tool I’ve found to personally remove images stuck in the mind from trauma and can get triggered. Doing what this book says is worthwhile.
- The Emotion Code by Dr. Bradley Nelson, is the tool I’ve found for personally removing trapped emotions stuck in organs of the body and effect daily function. I use this book differently than suggested by praying through the emotions and replacing them with every promise in scripture that I can think of. It brings great freedom and hopefulness.
- Body Wisdom by Sharon Giammatteo, PhD, helps route and focus the body’s energy through specific spots to alert the immune system to that spot. Skip pages 1-20, that tell the tragedy of her story, if uncomfortable. I use this tool daily to overcome the health challenges I may face.
- Smart Medicine for Healthier Living by Janet Zand, LAc, OMD, Allan N. Spreen, MD ,CNC, and James B. LaValle, RPh, ND, is a great resource of supplements for maintaining health through the challenges of specific illnesses.
- Back to Eden by Jethro Kloss, is all things herbs for illness.
Supplements are another category I’ll be building. Stay tuned.